A Time Tested Creative Writing Course for All
This course will prepare students for many kinds of writing, including reports, resumes, blogs, website content, proposal writing and copywriting. In the uneven playing field of our education system, fluency in English is particularly varied across different categories of schools. This course aspires to equalize some of that discrepancy to give an equal chance to youth from all kinds of educational institutions. This course also covers some basics of Language Arts including grammar, vocabulary, parts of speech and common errors in their use. Parts of the course focus on enhancing thinking conceptually, improving observation and analytical skills, so that learners can produce richer textual content.
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 3 months / 12 weeks
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Start Date: Ongoing
Who can Join: Everyone
For any Request Fill out the form Below.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Effectively use the conventions of English Language.
- Examine texts function across a range of genres, contexts and cultures for both creative writing and business communications.
- Write for websites, social media, blogs, advertisements, presentations as well as copywriting, editing, ghost and business writing, etc.
- Initiate into habits of mind to engender creativity.
- Identify and apply his/her strengths in freelance marketplace using writing as a skill.