Motion Graphics 2d & 3d
Advanced 2d & 3D Motion Graphics Course. Fees 25000/=
2d & 3d Motion Graphics
Virtual IT Institute offers an extensive course of 2D and 3D tools for developing Motion Graphics and VFX Projects for those who have proficiency in Graphic Design courses. We also have regular Graphic Design Short Courses for those who want to develop the foundation for Motion Graphics in a shorter time.
Motion graphics or typographical animation was widely used techniques in making and promoting the movies, documentaries, TV shows corporate presentations and so on. Motion Graphic has been used popularly by the industries to develop films and television shows for many decades. Different elements in a project would be animated in various methods and techniques as per the features of the used software. These items like Text, Photos, Sketched artworks, video clips, objects or still graphics are transforming in a motion sequence to appear over a specified time in with attractive effects and motion.
Motion Graphics applications include Adobe After Effects, Nuke, Autodesk Combustion, Max, Apple motion and some other software. Similarly Maxon Cinema 4D, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Maya, etc. are mostly used 3D programs used in Motion Graphics. However, In our course, we go through the course of Adobe After Effects and Nuke along with the Adobe After Effects Tutorials.
Motion Graphics Course Highlights:
This Motion Graphics training in Virtual IT Institute would lead the learners into the real scenario of computer-generated motion graphics and multimedia animation. The course is developed to enable learners to begin with storyboarding and visualize the motion of different elements to generate multiple animations.
- Stop Motion
- Logo Animation
- Typography Motion
- Intro & Outro Motion
- Product Promotional Video
- Use of Scripts & Expressions
- 2D Explainer Video
- Marketplace Research: Fiverr, Up work & YouTube
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Nuke (Part of)
- Animated Banner
- Logo Animation
- Kinetic Typography
- Lyrical Music Video
- UI & Icon Animation
- Promotional Video Animation
- Event Motion
- Broadcast Motion
- Character Animation / Rigging
- Promotional Explainer Video
- Green Screen Compositing
Benefits of Motion Graphics Training in Virtual IT Institute
- High demand of video editors
- Chances to show the world what can be done as a professional video editor
- Massive internship and job placement chances
- Much opportunity to work with national and international companies
- Conceptualizing different elements and animating techniques
- Ample materials and resources needed
- Highly qualified and experienced Motion Graphics instructors
- Courses designed as per the demands of emerging market trend of Motion Graphics.
- Opportunities for working as interns in media companies after successful completion of the course
- Could be the Motion Graphics professional
- Could be After Effect expert and VFX Artist
- Could be able to direct Art and video editing
- Could be able to be an Animator for 2D and 3D Elements
If you adore about creating elements, imagine the story, visualizing the motions of the items you design, then this is the course for you. We request you to contact us at your convenience time via phone, email, and our online contact forms or through our social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to secure your seat for an upcoming Motion Graphics training session. Or share us your details, we will make a call or write.
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 4 months / 16 weeks
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Start Date: Ongoing
Who can Join: Everyone
CALL : 01788377901 / 01676918634