Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka
Best Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka & Best Tally ERP 9 Training Institute in Dhaka Join Best Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka, Tally ERP 9 Course in Dhaka, Tally ERP 9 Institute in Dhaka
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh offers an inclusive Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka. The extensive practical training provided by Tally ERP 9 training institute in Dhaka equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Tally ERP 9 course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Tally ERP 9 course in Dhaka. Participants completing the Tally ERP 9 certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Tally ERP 9 course in Dhaka duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Tally ERP 9 training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Tally ERP 9 training and certification from the institute.
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh, recognized among the top ten Tally ERP 9 training institute in Dhaka, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Tally ERP 9 training institute in Dhaka offers best training environment, veteran Tally ERP 9 trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Tally ERP 9 course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Tally ERP 9 course in Dhaka, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Tally ERP 9 classes in Dhaka, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Tally ERP 9 training centre in Dhaka, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us ‘star five’ in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh is one of the best Tally ERP 9 training centres in Dhaka delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in Dhaka boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job. The Tally ERP 9 syllabus includes for Tally ERP 9 course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Tally ERP 9 topics covered are Introduction to Tally ERP 9, Tally ERP 9 Architecture, Type of Accounts, Accounting Principle, Accounting Features, Creating Single, Purchase, Sales, Expenses, Income and Party Ledger & Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Tally ERP 9 Course Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka
Tally ERP 9 Course Contents
- Accounts basics
- Type of Accounts
- Golden Rules
- Accounting Principle
- Concepts & Convention
- Double Entry System
- Mode of Accounting
- Financial Statements
Advantages and Features of Tally and their uses
- Accounting Features
- Inventory Features
- Statutory & Taxation Features
- Getting Functional with Tally
- Starting, Convention and Exiting
- Closing & Selection the Company
Set-up of Group, Ledger and Voucher Type
- Assets, Liabilities, Income & Expenses
- Creating Group, Multiple Group, Altering, Permanently Deleting & Displaying Group
- Creating Single, Purchase, Sales, Expenses, Income and Party Ledger
- Creating Bank Account
- Creating Duties and Taxes Ledger
- Creating Current Assets/Liabilities & Multiple Ledger
- Displaying, Altering & Deleting Ledger
- Voucher Type (Contra, Payment, Receipt, Sales, Journal, Credit Note, Purchase, Debit Note & Memo Vouchers)
- Altering a voucher type
Inventory / Items & Goods/Stock
- Creating, Modifying, Displaying, Deleting a Single stock Group & Item
- Terms associated with VAT
- Calculation of VAT
- VAT on Tally 9
- VAT adjustment for journal
- Vat adjustment against Tax Payable
- Entry for Payments of VAT Liability
- Sales of Exempted Goods
- Sales of VAT on MRP Goods
- MRP in stock item master
- Creating Sales Invoice for VAT on MRP
- Creating Purchase Invoice for VAT on MRP
- Tax Invoice with MRP details
Advanced Inventory Vouchers
- Order Processing
- Re-Order Processing
- Tracking Numbers
- Batch wise details
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Price Level & Price Lists
- Displaying Stock Summary
- Zero valued Entries
- Physical Stock Voucher
- Rejection IN
- Rejection OUT
- Stock Journal
Advanced Usage Voucher in Tally
- Maintain Bill-wise Details
- Cost Center and Cost Category
- Interest Calculation
- Reversing Journal
- Post-Dated Voucher
- Memo (Memorandum) Voucher
- Optional Voucher
- Profit & Loss Account
- Stock Summary
- Trial Balance
- Day Book
Books of Accounts / Inventory
- Cash Book
- Petty Cash Book
- Bank Book
- Journal Register
- Group Summary
- Group Voucher
- Purchase Register
- Sales Register
Statement of Accounts
- Ledger-wise view of Outstanding Reports
- Group (Outstanding)
- Interest Calculations
- Interest Receivable
- Interest Payable
- Cost Centers
- Cost Category Summary
- Group Break-Up
- Inventory Books
- Inventory Group Summary
- Stock Transfers
- Physical Stock Register
- Sales Order Book
- Purchase Order Book
- Statutory Reports
- List of Accounts (Chart of Accounts)
- Exception Reports
- Negative Stock
- Negative Ledgers
- List of Memorandum Vouchers
- List of Reversing Journal
- List of Optional Voucher
- Using the Print Button
- Multi-Accounting Printing
MIS and Other Reports
- Receivable and Payable Statement Report
- Ageing Report
- Godown wise Stock Report
- Movement Analysis
- Transaction wise Profitability Analysis
- Stock Summery
- Bank Reconciliation
- Stock Category wise Report
- Sales Order Pending Register
- Purchase Order Pending Register
- Sales Bill Pending Register
- Product Register
- Back Up / Restore
- Split Company Data
- How to Split Financial Years
- Tally Vault
- Exporting Master Data
- Importing Data
- Consolidation of Companies
- Create a Group Company
- Password or Security Control
- Types of Security (security or authority levels)
- Users and Passwords
- Enabling Cheque Printing
- Printing Cheques
- Credit Limits
- Setting Credit Limits
- Exceeding Credit Limits
ADVANCED FEATURES & UTILITIES IN TALLY.ERP 9
- Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Service Tax
- Interest Calculations
- Voucher Classes & Voucher Types (Creations)
- Point of Sale (POS Invoicing)
- TCS (Tax Collected at Source)
- FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax)
- Enabling Payroll
- Create Payroll Master
- Create Pay Heads
- Create Employee Groups
- Create Employee Masters
- Create Salary Details
- Record Attendance Voucher
- Payment of Salaries through Payroll Vouchers
- View Payroll Reports
- Functions Keys
- Special Key Combinations
- Special Function Key Combination
- Key Combination used for Navigation
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka
- Our Tally ERP 9 training in Dhakais developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Tally ERP 9 training in Dhakacovering entire course modules during the Tally ERP 9 classes. Also, students avail Tally ERP 9 course in Dhaka with placement assistance.
- Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh Trainer’s Profile for Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka
VIUBS’s Dhaka Tally ERP 9 Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Tally ERP 9 trainingto the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Tally ERP 9 Training in Dhaka
Along with Tally ERP 9 training in Dhaka, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh with successful 100% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- V.I.U.B Virtual IT Institute of Bangladesh provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 3 months / 12 weeks
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Start Date: Ongoing
Who can Join: Anyone with an accounting background.
For any Request Fill out the form Below.
Mahbubur Rahman (MBA (Finance))
Mahbubur Rahman is a highly experienced Business Strategist and Information Systems Specialist. He has the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments.
He has over 10 years of experience in the field of Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR), Technical Training and Development, Quality Management, Information & Communications Technology (ICT), ERP Implementation, IT Project Management, Systems Analysis & Design, Information Management, Network & Communication Infrastructure Setup, and Systems Implementation. Over 8 years of experience in the field of Industrial and Urban Planning and Development, Infrastructures Development, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, Petrochemical Process Plant, Proposals Development, Contract Negotiation, Project Management, and Planning and Control. He has strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record comprising strategic planning, project management, and project coordination & information system implementation.