This course helps you in learning office productivity tools that are part and parcel of modern work environment. It will provide hands on training in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet and Email applications. These applications fit in all types of the modern working environment. Though, this course is designed for beginners, but it is also useful for people who have basic computer knowledge. It aims at raising and improving the users’ knowledge and competency of computer usage. If you are a person who wishes to explore the world of computing or someone willing to learn computer basics, then this module is for you.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Identify the basics of hardware, software and storage devices
- Install, configure and use printer
- Work within the user interface of MS office
- Use of charts, graphics and formatting options for creating documents
- Work with files, layouts, tables and proof reading tools in MS word
- Use new features in excel
- Create, save, update and format worksheets
- Use of formulas, filters, sorting tools in MS Excel
- Work with new design feature in MS PowerPoint
- Create, update, animate and run a slide show
- Use, search and browse the internet
- Read, compose, reply and forward email
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 3 months / 12 weeks
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Start Date: Ongoing
Who can Join: Everyone
For any Request Fill out the form Below.