WordPress powers a huge range of blogs and websites these days. This course will enable anyone how to use WordPress to become a WordPress ninja and make money with this great platform. From basic account set-up to creation of posts/pages, theme customizations, plugin integration, this course covers all. In addition, the course will help you in creating your own fully functional e-Commerce shop. And excitingly, you will get a chance to meet some exceptional and unique WordPress superheroes from Bangladesh who have already used this platform to change their lives and make a living by earning money from home.
WordPress course: create a website or blog from scratch
Do you want to create a website from scratch for you or your customers? Do you have passions, do you like writing and are you wondering how to create a blog for free? Do you already work in communication or in marketing and do you want to enrich your skills? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are looking for our WordPress Course .
Why a WordPress course?
WordPress is the most famous CMS in the world: currently one site out of four is created thanks to this platform.
The acronym CMS stands for Content Management System : it indicates a software for managing the contents of a website. Thanks to a good CMS like WordPress, the operation of creating web pages and articles composed of texts, images and multimedia elements becomes the reach of all: it is no longer necessary to acquire knowledge of HTML programming.
WordPress is now used not only to create blogs but also to create corporate websites: many famous brands use this platform for their institutional website, in many cases also for the realization of e-commerce. Here are some famous sites that use WP:
Why does WordPress collect all this success?
The reasons are many, we see the main ones:
- It’s free:WordPress can be downloaded and used for free, no license is required for its use. Not only: on the net, free themes and plugins are easily available that enrich the graphic impact and extend its basic functionality.
- Its interface is really intuitive and simple to use:with just a few mouse clicks you can create articles, pages and entire sites.
- It is SEO-friendly:it behaves very well on search engines to such an extent that it is one of the favorite tools for those who optimize websites for search engines.
What do I learn in a WordPress course?
If it is true that WP is easy to use, it is also true that not everyone can exploit 100% of its potential. Thanks to our WordPress course you will learn all there is to know about this wonderful CMS.
- You will be able, first of all, to install and configurethis platform on any Hosting service … yes, we will also teach you what a hosting service is, how to choose it and how to use it!
- We will show you the best plugins to installand how to configure them to make the most of them. You no longer have to proceed by chance, risking using unsafe or malfunctioning plugins.
- You will learn, therefore, how to choose a good theme, how to download it, install it and adapt it to your needs.
- You will discover the best SEO pluginsto help your site position itself well on search engines.
- You’ll see how it’s possible to improve performanceto get fast and snappy sites.
- You will learn how to build a secure siteand how to handle dangerous situations: do not risk that your site or that of your client will be attacked by a hacker!
- You will be able to follow the correct backup strategiesto keep your data safe.
- The management of pages, articles, menus, widgets, texts and imageswill have no more secrets for you!
Why not an online course?
Because a course in the classroom is something else entirely!
- You will find yourself face to face with the teacherin small classrooms.
- The learning sessions will always be followed by putting into practicethe acquired knowledge. For us, the practice is very important and is the foundation of all our courses.
- Our teaching team will be at your disposal and will follow you step by stepon your learning path, working alongside you during the exercises. You can immediately clarify all your doubts without wasting time. You will never be left alone!
- You will find yourself following the course in technologically advanced classrooms:you will have the most modern tools available.
- WordPress Guide:you will be provided with all the educational material used during the course; you can download it in PDF format to the link we will provide you and consult whenever you want.
In short, learning WordPress will be simple, pleasant and productive.And then?
This WordPress Course is ideal especially for those who do not have programming knowledge because it enables anyone, with little effort, to acquire control of a website.
However our complete training plan is able to adapt to all the needs, both of those who are already able to use WP, and of those who, after this course, wish to continue to grow.
We will therefore be happy to help you by offering you further training courses:
- the Advanced WP and PHP Course, suitable for all those who wish to create their own themes or custom plugins, and want to gain full autonomy in the creation of websites built on the specific needs of their customers.
- the blogging coursefor those who love writing and want to learn the secrets of the blogger profession.
The program at a glance
- WordPress installation and configuration
- Choose and install themes
- Anatomy of a WP site
- Plan the structure of site content
- Start writing on the blog
- Content management
- Customize a theme
- User management
- The phases of construction of the site
- Enhance the site with Plugins and Widgets
- SEO in WordPress
- Multi-language sites
- Other plugins you can’t do without
- Maintenance and updating of WP
- Backup strategies
- Move a site from one hosting to another
- The security
- WordPress developer
No specific knowledge of website development is required and knowledge of HTML or other web publishing languages is not a prerequisite.
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 3 months / 12 weeks
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Start Date: Ongoing
Who can Join: Everyone
For any Request Fill out the form Below.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to
- Set-up an account on WordPress Platform
- Use FREE version of WordPress
- Change the appearance of your WordPress site
- Effectively use the posts and pages
- Install and use different WordPress plugins
- Add and delete multimedia items using WordPress platform
- Reply and handle different types of comments
- Use various kinds of widgets
- Use menus to edit the navigation bar
- Manage users in WordPress
- Make money with WordPress and with different tools and functionalities it offers
- Install Google Analytics on your website for tracking
- Setup an Ecommerce site using Woo Commerce
Meet the Trainer
Asraf Heemal (B.S.C (Computer Engineering))
Over 13+ years of experience in WordPress development, deployment, management and services and a top-rated freelancer on Upwork. Asraf Heemal is a technology entrepreneur and digital ecosystem builder based at the National Incubation Center Bangladesh as an Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR). He is the Director of Weprosys Limited which provides consultancy, trainings, services and research in impact-driven verticals such as innovation, entrepreneurship, skills development, technology and communications leading to the wave of the 4th industrial revolution.
Heemal is also the founder of skillfirstbd, which is one of fastest growing digital skill development program in Bangladesh, and also works as an advisor to national scale digital skill training programs such as Youth Employment Program.
Heemal has previously been affiliated with Invest2Innovate which is a premier accelerator for startups and served as the Country Representative for Upwork.com. He has over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, startup consulting, innovation management, design thinking, digital strategy, brand development, community impact and training and he has had opportunity to work with various projects and initiatives related to community building, ICTs for Development, E-solutions & Freelancing, Digital Marketing and Design Thinking.