Master Digital Marketing Course
34+ Hours Digital Marketing Course in Dhaka
to Transform You into a Rocking Digital Marketer
Complete & most comprehensive Digital Marketing course in Dhaka (CALL +01408349486 or 02-58317640) for students, working professionals, freelancers, corporate companies, internet startups, entrepreneurs & business owners. Learn the entire Digital Marketing from Bangladesh’s one of the best Digital Marketing Experts Agency.
Digital Marketing training Dhaka, 34+ Hours of Internet Marketing Course
If you are looking for a complete Digital Marketing training in Dhaka and want to build your career and skills on modern and ethical internet marketing techniques then Join V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh Web Marketing Academy’s Digital Marketing course in Dhaka or from any part of Bangladesh.
This is a fully practical Digital Marketing course in Dhaka where we teach all internet marketing techniques and tools in details and in-depth practically and step by step. We regularly assign multiple assignments to each of our web marketing learners and instruct them to submit those on time. These assignments are assessed in front of them to help them to understand their mistakes and how to correct those to improve the results. This internet marketing course has a complete hands-on training process where we encourage our students to learn and work side by side. This approach not only helps our students to understand things clearly but also give them the best real-time ideas about how to do different online marketing processes successfully using different digital marketing tools, techniques, and channels.
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh is an esteem digital marketing training institute in Dhaka which offers a comprehensive digital marketing course to Dhaka based and outside-Dhaka students. This internet marketing course in Dhaka includes the following 17 digital marketing course chapters.
All these 17 Digital Marketing chapters, 65 modules, and all topics and subtopics are updated periodically as and when there is a change in the guideline and industry. Having complete knowledge and skills on these will build your complete internet marketing skills.
Digital Marketing Course Chapters
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Complete Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads – AdWords PPC – SEM).
- Modern Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Local Optimization.
- Web Analytics.
- Content Marketing.
- Personal and Business Blogging.
- Influencer Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM).
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Marketing Automation.
- Digital Marketing Tools.
- Digital Marketing Audits.
- Digital Marketing ROI.
- Digital Marketing Reports.
If you are new to the digital marketing industry, the aforementioned digital marketing chapters are completely new to you but these are the different online marketing channels, one complete digital marketer must be efficient of using. And after completing our 7 months long digital marketing course in Dhaka, you will be ready to plan, strategize, use, implement, execute, test and monitor all these at ease.
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh’s digital marketing course is suitable for students looking for jobs, working professionals thinking of changing their domain into digital marketing, freelancers want to work as internet marketing freelancers and business owners want to do digital marketing for their businesses (or at least to monitor the implementations, success, and ROI).
V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh’s advanced and complete Digital Marketing training program is also good for those companies who want to build internet marketing skills of their employees. Our customizable (only for corporate digital marketing training in Dhaka) internet marketing chapters can build an army of Digital Marketers which can do the full-stack Digital Marketing for any kind of businesses, websites, and brands from the beginning with complete confidence and authority.
Who Can Learn Digital Marketing?
- Any graduate (BA, B.Sc, B.Com etc.), any post-graduate (MA, M.Sc, M.Com etc.).
- Any Engineering degree holder (BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA etc.).
- Any Diploma holder (Polytechnique etc.).
- Any Management degree holder (BBA, MBA, PGDBA etc.)
- IT professionals, internet enthusiasts & programing geeks.
- Working professionals from any industry.
- Traditional marketing professionals
- Search engine optimization and marketing professionals.
- Social media optimization and marketing professionals.
- YouTube video publishers and marketers
- Article or content developers & writers.
- Inbound marketers.
- Bloggers, freelancers and affiliate marketers.
- Web developers and web designers
- Mobile application (Apps) developers.
- Self-employed professionals (Photographers, Chefs, Travelers, Musicians, Artists, Financial Advisors, Teachers, Beauty & Fitness consultants etc.).
- Business owners, internet entrepreneurs, startup companies.
Why Choose V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh as Your Digital Marketing Institute in Dhaka?
- 11+ years experienced digital marketing trainer.
- Classroom and practical digital marketing training in Dhaka.
- Complete and advanced digital marketing course content.
- 120 hours long internet marketing course in Dhaka.
- 17 digital marketing chapters with 65 advanced modules.
- Live and step by step online marketing training.
- Assignment based internet marketing classes.
- Question & answer sessions.
- Affordable digital marketing course fee in Dhaka, so that everyone can learn internet marketing in Dhaka.
- Small batch sizes and homely atmosphere.
- Classroom and online course facility.
- Weekday and weekend digital marketing classes in Dhaka.
- Free website domain and hosting for the life-time.
- Free life-time digital marketing knowledge support.
- Complete placement support to all qualified students.
- Freelance project guidance.
- Certified digital marketing course in Dhaka.
120+ HOURS OF COMPLETE & IN-DEPTH DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING IN DHAKA
For more details about the Digital Marketing course in Dhaka, please connect at
Pre-requisite Skills for Digital Marketing training course
There are no as such pre-requisite skills required for learning digital marketing
Remember you do not have to possess any programing skills or computer coding skills or technical skills to learn internet marketing. But the following skills will add extra advantages to digital marketing learning and career.
- Internet web browsing
- English writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good aptitude and attitude
- Good logical and reasoning skills
Digital Marketing Course Content
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
# Module 1
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO?
- How Do Search Engines Work?
- Content updating.
- Content creation.
- On page SEO and Off page SEO.
- Ethical SEO and Unethical SEO (White-hat & Black-hat).
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
- SERP set elements.
# Module 2A
- Types of SEO keywords.
- Long-tail keywords, local keywords, global keywords, informational keywords, transactional keywords, navigational keywords.
- Old Vs. modern keyword analysis.
- Keyword analysis tools.
- Google Ads (AdWords) Keyword Planner.
- LSI keyword analysis.
- Keywords’ profitability metrics.
- Keywords’ organic competition metrics.
- Keyword Efficiency Index (KEI).
- Keyword data analysis and selection.
- Decision making.
# Module 2B
E-commerce Keyword Analysis
- E-commerce keyword analysis tools
- Complete e-commerce keyword analysis
# Module 3
On page Optimization
- Types of Links.
- Understanding On page SEO factors.
- Optimization of the page title, Meta description, headers, content, and images.
# Module 4
Advanced On page SEO
- Types of pages on a website.
- URL optimization.
- Inner link optimization.
- Outbound link optimization.
- Meta viewport, geotags optimization.
- Keyword density.
- Keyword density calculation technique.
- Onpage over optimization and way to recover.
- Content quality, authenticity, and freshness.
- Content formatting techniques.
- How to format contents to comply with Google February 2018 update Google’s September 2018 update.
- How to create more relevant contents to satisfy Google’s September 2018 Core Algorithm update.
- Complete Onpage Search Engine Optimization techniques.
# Module 5
Landing page optimization
- Types of landing pages.
- Landing page elements.
- Landing page Call to Action.
- Call to Action placement and optimization.
- Visitors’ behaviors analysis.
- Visitors’ psychology optimization.
# Module 6
Structured Data implementation
- Introduction to Structured Data.
- Types of Structured Data.
- Use of Structured Data.
- How Search Engines use Structured Data.
- Structured Data codes.
- Structured Data tools.
- Structured Data testing.
# Module 7
- Types of competition.
- Competition analysis tools.
- Competition analysis techniques.
- Competition data analysis.
- Competition analysis decision.
# Module 8
Offpage Link Building
- What is link building?
- Types of back-links.
- Ethical link building and unethical link building.
- Modern link building techniques.
- Nofollow & dofollow links.
- Page Rank.
- Google operator search.
# Module 9
Advanced Inbound Link Building
- Backlink metrics.
- Backlink quality analysis tools.
- Blog link building techniques.
- Web 2.0 link building techniques.
- Local business listing link building techniques.
- PowerPoint link building techniques.
- Video link building techniques.
- Document link building techniques.
- PR link building techniques.
- Social bookmark link building techniques.
- Web directory link building techniques.
- Classified link building techniques.
- Podcasts & link building techniques.
- Infographics link building techniques.
- Link building analysis tools.
- Backlink penalties.
# Module 10
Website Speed Optimization
- Website speed optimization factors.
- Site speed optimization techniques.
- Site speed optimization tools.
- GZip compression setting and code.
- Browser caching plugin, setting, and code.
- Website speed analysis.
- Google Speed Test tool.
# Module 11
Technical Search Engine Optimization
- Cannibalization error.
- Cannibalization error correction.
- Domain canonicalization.
- Canonical URL.
- Alternate tag.
- AMPHTML tag.
- HREFLANG tag.
- Meta robots tag.
# Module 12
Advanced Onsite Technical SEO
- Sitemap file creation.
- RSS file creation.
- txt file creation and its use.
- HtAccess file creation and its use.
- Redirection types.
- Redirection of links.
- URL rewriting techniques.
- Custom error page.
- Website cloaking, effects, and correction.
- CPanel and FTP account handling.
# Module 13
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- CRO and website layout, design and usability.
- CRO parameters.
- Conversion Rate Optimization factors and techniques.
# Module 14
E-commerce Search Engine Optimization
- Difference between the landing page and category page optimization.
- eCommerce site’s layout optimization.
- eCommerce Call to Action optimization.
- eCommerce conversion rate optimization.
# Module 15
Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Panda algorithm update.
- Google Penguin algorithm update.
- Hummingbird algorithm update.
- Pigeon algorithm update.
- Doorway algorithm update.
- EMD algorithm update.
- February 2018 & September 2018 Core algorithm.
- Google BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers) Update.
# Module 16
- Backlink analysis.
- Backlink quality parameters.
- Backlink analysis data and tools.
- Backlink analysis techniques.
- Backlink disavow process.
# Module 17
- Website recovery from the Google Panda.
- Website recovery from the Google Penguin.
- Website recovery from the Google Hummingbird algorithm.
- Website recovery from the Doorway Page algorithm.
- Complete SEO checklist.
Complete Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
# Module 18
Introduction to SEM PPC
- What is Search Engine Marketing?
- How SEM works.
- SEM techniques.
- SEM tools.
- What is PPC?
# Module 19
SEM Keyword Analysis
- Paid keyword research techniques.
- Types of keywords.
- Broad-Match keywords.
- Broad-Match Modifier keywords.
- Exact Match keywords.
- Phrase Match keywords.
- Negative keywords.
- Keyword competition analysis.
- Keyword profitability analysis.
- Keyword CPC analysis.
- Keyword selection.
# Module 20
Google Ads (AdWords) Campaign Creation
- What is the Google Ads (AdWords) campaign?
- Types of campaigns.
- Campaigns networks.
- Location targeting techniques including near-by targeting.
- Location excluding techniques.
- Language targeting.
- Bidding strategy.
- Manual CPC.
- Google Ads (AdWords) optimized CPC.
- Standard delivery methods.
- Accelerated delivery methods.
# Module 21
- What are ad extensions?
- Types of ad extensions.
- Location ad extension.
- Sitelinks ad extension.
- Call ad extension.
- App ad extension.
- Reviews ad extension.
- Callouts ad extension.
- Structured snippets ad extension.
# Module 22
Advanced Full Feature Google Ads (AdWords) Campaign Settings
- Ad extensions optimization.
- Ad scheduling techniques.
- Ad delivery and ad rotation techniques.
- Dynamic search ads.
- Campaign URL options.
# Module 23
Types of ads
- Text-based ads.
- Dynamic search ads.
- Mobile app engagement.
- Call only ad.
# Module 24
Ad Groups and Ad Copy
- Ad copywriting best practices.
- Campaign URL builder.
- Final URL.
- Mobile URL.
- Headline 1, Headline 2, Headline 3 ad copywriting.
# Module 25
- Broad-Match keywords use.
- Broad-Match Modifier keywords use.
- Exact Match keywords use.
- Phrase Match keywords use.
- Negative keywords use.
- Keyword overlapping.
# Module 26
Optimizing Maximum Cost Per Click
- Max CPC optimization.
- Default bid.
# Module 27
- Ad Group URL.
- Tracking Template Custom Parameters.
# Module 28
Google Ads (AdWords) Display Network Marketing
- What is Google Ads (AdWords) display network?
- Types of display networks.
- Marketing objectives.
- No marketing objectives.
- Build awareness ads.
- Influence consideration ads.
- Drive action ads.
# Module 29
- Optimize for clicks.
- Conversion optimization.
- Even ad rotation.
- Indefinite ad rotation.
# Module 30
- What is frequency capping?
- Frequency capping techniques.
# Module 31
- Dynamic ad settings.
- Device targeting.
- Location targeting.
# Module 32
- Demographics based targeting.
- Interest-based targeting.
- Optimization of targeting.
# Module 33
- Image dimensions.
- Image quality optimization.
- Copyright free image sources.
- Copyright free image search tools & techniques.
# Module 34
Google Ads (AdWords) Reporting and Data Analysis
- Landing page Quality Score and how to increase it.
- Google Ads (AdWords) reporting tool.
- Google Ads reporting filters.
- Google Ads reporting factors.
- Google Ads reporting table.
- Google Ads report formats.
- Google Ads data analysis.
Modern Social Media Optimization (SMO)
# Module 35
Introduction to Social Media Optimization and Management
- What is the social signal?
- How to build the social signal?
- Social hashtags (#).
- Social Mentions.
- Social links.
- Social plugins and website extensions.
- Social button integration tools.
- Social button integration.
# Module 36
Facebook Optimization & Account Management
- Facebook company page.
- Types of company pages.
- Facebook business page creation.
- Optimizing Facebook posts & events.
- Types of Facebook groups.
- Using Facebook groups.
- Facebook post best practices.
# Module 37
Google Plus Optimization and Account Management
- Google Plus profile settings.
- Google Plus company page creation.
- Google Plus posts and events.
- Google Plus Community.
- Google Plus post best practices.
# Module 38
Twitter Optimization and Account Management
- Twitter account settings.
- Twitter list.
- Twitter and tweet best practices.
# Module 39
Linkedin Optimization and Account Management
- Linkedin profile creation and optimization.
- LinkedIn company page creation and optimization.
- Linkedin groups.
- Linkedin best practices.
# Module 40
Pinterest Optimization and Account Management
- Pinterest account settings.
- Pinterest company page.
- Validating Pinterest company page.
- Pinterest image policies.
- Pinterest best practices.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
# Module 41
Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- What is SMM?
- How does SMM work?
- What is interest-based marketing?
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Introduction to Twitter Ads
- Introduction to Instagram Ads
# Module 42
Facebook Ad, Instagram Ad, and Twitter Ad Campaign
- Campaign objective.
- Types of campaign objective.
- Awareness campaign.
- Consideration campaign.
- Conversion campaign.
- Brand awareness campaign.
- Traffic campaign.
- Lead generation campaign.
- Conversions campaign.
# Module 43
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Ad Audience Targeting
- Location targeting.
- Location excluding technique and importance.
- Age group targeting.
- Gender targeting.
- Language targeting.
# Module 44
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Detailed Targeting
- Demographics based targeting.
- Interests based targeting.
- Behaviors based targeting.
# Module 45
- Automatic ad placements.
- Custom ad placements.
- Facebook feed ads.
- Instant articles ads.
- In-stream video ads.
- Right column ads.
- Instagram Ads.
- Twitter Ads.
# Module 46
Device targeting and Category Exclusion
- Phone, operating system (Android, iOS), carrier targeting.
- Interest or target overlapping.
- Excluding category.
# Module 47
Facebook Ad, Instagram Ad, and Twitter Ad Budget, Scheduling, and Delivery
- Budget types.
- Daily budget.
- Lifetime budget.
- Scheduling ads.
- Ad delivery optimization.
- Bid amount optimization.
# Module 48
- Carousel ads.
- Single image ads.
- Single video ads.
- Slideshow ads.
- Canvas ads.
- Instagram Ad formats.
- Twitter Ad formats.
# Module 49
Facebook Ad and Instagram Ad Image
- Facebook and Instagram ad image policy and guidelines.
- Facebook and Instagram ad image dimensions.
- Facebook and Instagram ad image optimization.
# Module 50
Facebook Ad, Instagram Ad, and Twitter Ad Copy
- Ad copy headline optimization.
- Ad copy description optimization.
- Ad copy destination URL optimization.
- Call to action button optimization.
# Module 51
Facebook Ad, Instagram Ad, and Twitter Ad Tracking and Reporting
- Facebook and Twitter ad pixel.
- Ad pixel integration and tracking.
- Data analysis and ad optimization.
- Facebook Insights.
# Module 52
Google My Business Tool
- Business registration on Google My Business tool.
- Completing the profile and meeting 100% point.
- Building local NAP (Name, Address & Phone number) citation.
# Module 53
Google Webmaster tool or Google Search Console
- Google Search Console integration.
- Website crawl error analysis.
- Site indexing report analysis.
- Website search engine traffic (keywords, impression, clicks, CTR, and position) analysis.
- Website backlink data analysis.
- Site improvement data analysis.
- Complete Google Search Console Tutorial.
# Module 54
- Google Analytics integration.
- Understanding session data, user data, page view data, pages per session data, average session duration data, bounce rate data and percentage of new session data.
- Country-based traffic analysis.
- City-based traffic analysis.
- Channel based traffic analysis.
- Analytics goal creation.
- Analytics event creation.
- Internet marketing report creation.
# Module 55
- Web content types.
- Content marketing channels.
- Content planning and raw data collection.
- Content data analysis tools.
- Content marketing tools and platforms.
- Content marketing techniques.
- Content marketing data analysis.
Personal and Business Blogging
# Module 56
Digital Marketing and Blogging
- Blogging platforms.
- WordPress blog content optimization.
- Blogging calendar.
- Blog promotion tools.
- Blog aggregating sites.
# Module 57
- Marketing outreach.
- Skyscraper Technique.
- Measuring reach of an influencer.
- Influencer marketing tools.
- Influencer marketing rules and best practices.
# Module 58
- Email marketing tools.
- MailChimp email campaign builder.
- Open rate and click optimization.
- Email marketing best practices.
# Module 59
- Affiliate marketing tools.
- Affiliate marketing platforms.
- Cost per Action (CPA) optimization.
- Affiliate networks.
- Selecting the right product.
- Types of affiliate marketing.
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
# Module 60
Online Reputation Management and Digital Marketing
- What is online reputation management?
- Online reviews.
- Influence customers to review.
- Negative review management techniques.
- ORM best practices.
Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Marketing Automation
# Module 61
Machine Learning, AI and Marketing Automation
- Marketing automation tools.
- Social media automation tools.
- How AI & Machine Learning is impacting SEO?
- Automation best use and practices.
Digital Marketing Tools
# Module 62
Digital Marketing Tools
- Google Ads (AdWords) Keyword Planner tool.
- Google Search Console tool.
- Google Analytics tool.
- Yoast WordPress optimization tool.
- Google Website Speed Test tool.
- Google My Business tool.
- Moz Open Site Explorer tool.
- SEO Profiler.
- WooRank tool.
- Raven tool.
- Hootsuite tool.
- AddThis tool.
Digital Marketing Audits
# Module 63
Marketing and Website Audit
- Types of audits.
- Marketing audit tools.
- Marketing audit template and reports.
Digital Marketing ROI
# Module 64
Digital Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
- Digital Marketing KPIs.
- Digital marketing ROI analysis and calculation.
- Digital marketing ROI report generation.
Digital Marketing Reports
# Module 65
Digital Marketing Reporting
- Types of digital marketing reports.
- Types of filters.
- Report customization.
- Different report templates.
- Report generation tools.
120+ HOURS OF COMPLETE & IN-DEPTH DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING IN DHAKA
For more details about the internet marketing course in Dhaka, please connect at
What is Digital Marketing or Internet Marketing?
Digital marketing or internet marketing or online marketing or web marketing, all these are the same things.
When we market or promote or sell something online to our online customers, that is called digital marketing.
There are two types of marketing,
- Conventional marketingwhich includes television marketing, radio broadcast marketing, print media marketing (newspaper, magazine etc.), outdoor marketing (flyers, banners, hoardings etc.).
- Digital marketingwhich includes Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Apart from these four, there are Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Content Marketing, and Online Reputation Management.
Digital marketing is the future because now companies know the importance of a website. But having a website is not enough today for a company and their business growth. Companies need to promote their businesses, products or services to their customers. Today almost all of us use computers, laptops, smartphones or tablet devices and we use the internet all the time. Companies understand that their customers are online, hence they need to reach us online on the internet, and therefore they need digital marketing.
Digital marketing growth in Bangladesh has been overwhelming and this is just the beginning. Bangladesh industry authorities have forecasted that industry will require 2,00,000 trained Digital Marketers year after year and this number will increase.
As a responsible digital marketing training institute in Dhaka, we understand the future and aim to create a highly efficient digital marketing trained professional manpower and resource pool who will join digital marketing domain and grow the industry and themselves as true digital marketers.
We cannot do this all alone unless you decide to build yourself as a successful Digital Marketer. We will guide you, we will help you, we will teach you and we will promote you, but you need to join us.
What Made Digital Marketing So Much Popular in Bangladesh and All Over the World?
Bangladesh is a rapidly developing country. Yearly gross financial development of Bangladesh is fantastic which is going to increase more in the coming years. Bangladesh is emerging as the future superpower of the whole world. Different social and financial policy reforms made this possible. Bangladesh’s make in Bangladesh, stand-up Bangladesh, startup Bangladesh policies helped the digital marketing industry to grow in such a rapid pace.
Fast internet penetration in urban and rural Bangladesh is nearly 80% or more than that. Bangladesh’s use the internet everywhere and Bangladesh has the largest number of internet users. Companies saw this change and opportunity and started migrating to digital marketing from conventional marketing.
In past companies used to rely on conventional marketing channels and techniques. But those used to cost very high and those were not properly measurable or scalable due to its high cost.
Nowadays companies across Bangladesh and all over the world do digital marketing because they understood that internet marketing is cost-effective, completely measurable and scalable due to its low cost.
It is not only about Bangladesh, but if we see, we will experience that digital marketing and digital marketers’ demand is growing across the world. Bangladesh is the destination for those foreign companies to get the trained and professional industry ready digital marketers to do their digital marketing jobs efficiently but at a comparatively low cost than western countries.
This high demand created lots of new job vacancies which is attracting the new generation to learn and join the digital marketing industry.
How is Digital Marketing as a Career?
Digital marketing is the next big thing. If we make our career today in this industry, we will see an immense professional and financial growth in the near future.
- Digital marketing as a career for a job seeker
If you are just a student, passed out your exams and now thinking of what should be your career. Join digital marketing.
If we consider Dhaka only, you will see that almost all web development and digital marketing companies in Dhaka are hiring fresher and experienced digital marketers regularly. There is a huge number of trained Digital Marketers will be required in Dhaka based companies in the coming 2 years.
Any graduate or post graduate can learn digital marketing and join this industry.
- Digital marketing for working professionals
if you are a professional and already working, but thinking of changing your domain of work, then join the digital marketing industry. Digital marketing is a new industry, having less competition and high demand, hence getting jobs in digital marketing in Dhaka is easier than any other industry. As the demand of digital marketers is high and supply of trained digital marketing manpower is still low, there will be more growth opportunity in digital marketing industry than any other industries. Building digital marketing skills is not difficult; only need good digital marketing training, quality practice hours, dedication and determination.
- Digital marketing for freelancers
If you do not want to work in any company but prefer to become a freelancer, then you must know that digital marketing is not only for doing jobs. Digital marketing is equally or sometimes more profitable being a digital marketing freelancer.
Due to its low-cost companies hire digital marketing freelancers from local market or online. Even abroad internet marketing projects are also available in large volumes.
Trained Digital Marketers can start working as freelancers, or digital marketers can start working as bloggers or as Affiliate marketers.
If you are already into the Search Engine Optimization industry or Social Media or Paid marketing, then you perhaps already know the opportunities and demand of digital marketers.
- Digital marketing for businesses
If you are doing a business and pissed of hiring digital marketing companies for not getting good results, then join V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institue of Bangladesh and learn digital marketing in Dhaka. If you want to get good results and ROI then you must know digital marketing. Even if you are not going to do digital marketing for your company yourself, still if you do not learn it you will be misled every time. And on the opposite, if you learn digital marketing you will be able to understand what digital marketing techniques are implemented for your company, you will be able to monitor all the aspects and analyze all data and ROI.
Benefits of V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh’s Digital Marketing Certificate Course in Dhaka
98% of our digital marketing classes in Dhaka are practical and interactive, only 2% of theory classes which are very important are there.
Our digital marketing course in Dhaka is considered to be the best by industry leaders, professionals, and companies. We used to update our online marketing course content as and when there are changes in this industry. And this helps our students to be more equipped with all modern digital marketing techniques and tools.
We offer one of the longest and comprehensive digital marketing course structures in Dhaka. This 7 months long digital marketing course is designed to make you ready for the industry.
We have 17 different digital marketing course chapters with 65 different internet marketing modules which you are going to learn in detail and in depth.
Every digital marketing tools and techniques will be taught to you in step by step processes so that you can start using those tools and techniques easily on your own.
We assign different assignments on different topics of digital marketing which our students need to submit on time. We assess those assignments in front of them, correct the errors or mistakes and show them how to improve the quality of the given task.
We conduct Q&A sessions every day where we take all questions of our students and show them how to execute that properly.
Being a reputed digital marketing training institute in Dhaka, we want everyone to learn digital marketing. Hence we kept our digital marketing course fee low so that everyone can afford our internet marketing course in Dhaka.
We take maximum 6 students on our weekday classes. This helps us to take personal care of each of our students at a friendly and homely atmosphere.
Your location is not going to create any problem to join this digital marketing course as we have online class facilities as well. And our online course process, duration, course content, and course fee will be absolutely the same as the classroom digital marketing course in Dhaka. Online classes will be live and interactive, same as a classroom class. It means that you will be able to talk with your digital marketing trainer live and on the class itself. All question answers will be done live on our online classes. You can also take a few classes in the classroom and few classes online if your location suits that.
If you are doing a job and can’t attend our digital marketing classes on weekdays, you can join our weekend digital marketing classes in Dhaka.
We will provide free website domain and hosting to each of our students and they can use that for lifetime. All practical internet marketing implementations you can do on your website itself.
You can access us whenever you have a problem with any digital marketing knowledge and there is no time limit for that.
We offer complete placement support to each of our qualified digital marketing students in Dhaka.
If you do not want to do a job in digital marketing but want to start your career as a digital marketing freelancer, we will fully guide you on the process.
After completing your digital marketing course successfully we will offer you a digital marketing certificate of successful completion.
Frequently Asked Questions on Digital Marketing Training
- How do I enroll myself for this expert course
digital marketing course in Dhaka?
Best will be if you call us directly over the phone or text us on WhatsApp. Otherwise, you can send us your details through the inquiry form above. Either way, we will get back to you with all the information you need to join this internet marketing course in Dhaka.
In case I can’t attend classroom classes due to my location, what are the other options to take classes?
Do not worry friend. We offer the same digital marketing course in Dhaka in online mode. So your location can be anywhere but you can attend all classes from your location only without attending digital marketing classes in person.
Can I get my desired class timing?
Yes, of course, you can get. We start digital marketing classes in Dhaka every week. You can call us and let us know your preferred day and time. We will try our best to get you the same time slot.
In case I miss one class, how do I get that?
We can arrange 2 extra classes in a month for one batch. Or else we will let you know the time to take the extra class. Anyway you will get the class for sure. But at the same time, we will expect that you won’t miss your classes regularly which will create trouble for both of us.
I heard you people give lots of assignments. Is it true?
Yes, that is absolutely right. From the beginning of your digital marketing course at V.I.U.B Virtual IT Training institute of Bangladesh, you will get different assignments regularly on different topics and you have to submit those on time. We will check your assignments in front of you, and correct errors if there are any.
Will you give practical classes on the said chapters and modules?
98% of our classes are going to be practical, assignments and project based.
Will I get a website where I can implement these digital marketing techniques from my house or office?
Yes, you will get a free website domain and hosting from us. We will guide how to launch the site, how to do the settings etc. You will use that website for your entire life from any place you want.
Can we get any discounts on the digital marketing course fee or is the course fee negotiable?
We often offer discounts on our courses, if you join during that offer time, you will get the discount. But we do not negotiate on our course fee as our digital marketing course fee is already the most affordable in Dhaka.
Will you charge anything extra apart from the internet marketing course fee?
No, we will never. No extra charges you are going to pay, except the course fee. Not even for the internet marketing tools, software and website. All tools, software, and website will be provided to each of our students at free of cost. Hence no extra charges, you will pay only the digital marketing course fee.
Do I need to carry anything to attend your digital marketing classes in Dhaka?
Yes, bring one notebook, one pen, one pen-drive every day. If you want, you can bring your laptop as well.
I don’t know any computer programing. Am I eligible for this digital marketing course in Dhaka?
You don’t have to know any programing language or computer coding for learning digital marketing, not even for working on this industry.
I am not from any technical background. Can I join your internet marketing course?
Yes, absolutely you can. You don’t have to have any technical education or background to learn or work on digital marketing.
Will you help me to get a job post completion the digital marketing course?
We offer complete placement assistance to each of our qualified students. We always placed our deserving students in different digital marketing companies in Dhaka. Sometimes even before they complete their course they get their jobs, and many times they get multiple job offers from different companies.
Is freelancing on digital marketing worth of time? How much I can make per month?
Yes, freelancing in digital marketing is one of the best ways to live a good life without having any 9-to-5 job burden. You need to work hard with utmost dedication and sense of responsibility. Digital marketing is one of the demanding industries today, and it is still in its beginning stage. So starting working on digital marketing industry today as a freelancer is going to be one of your best decisions in life.
Will I get a digital marketing certificate post completion of the training?
Yes, we will offer a post-course completion digital marketing certificate to each of our qualified students who completed our digital marketing training in Dhaka successfully.
Our training students receive a discount of up to 10% on new courses.
Learn & Earn with Virtual IT Training Institute
Batch Duration: 34 hours/2 Month
Day and Time: (2 hours a day, 2 days a week)
Who can Join: Everyone
For any Request Fill out the form Below.
What you will learn
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Learn the dynamics of Digital Marketing Freelance Jobs
- Learn the foundations of Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Understand the evolution of Marketing discipline from the traditional to the digital medium, and its importance in the current age
- Develop effective and contemporary Digital Marketing Strategy
- Understand and implement the process of Digital Marketing through the use of various tools
- Engage and attract traffic to Digital Assets through the use of tools and techniques
- Learn how to monitor, optimize and evaluate the Digital Marketing strategy through the use of Data Analytics
Learn how to be an effective Digital Marketing Freelancer
Digital and Social Media marketing is an exciting and fresh training course incorporating a hybrid and interactive pedagogy. The training integrates technology, theory and practice. It will prepare participants with a foundational understanding of digital marketing channels and how successful digital marketing campaigns use the numerous online and mobile platforms. Furthermore, it also covers digital and social media marketing strategies, creating interesting and viral content, website design and management, search advertising design and deployment, digital advertising creation, Video and social media advertising, SMS and email marketing, social media campaigns design, and using data analytics to monitor and optimize the campaigns. The training is designed to motivate participants to think like a digital marketing professional, and to give experience with tutorials oriented video lessons, MCQs and hands-on activities. The goal in the end will be to create a well-equipped Digital Marketer for the freelancing world.